Monday, October 31, 2011

TRON: Legacy (2010)

Directed By Joseph Kosinski

Well I had been told that this movie was so good. That is was one of the best movies. That is was so amazing.

And well, I was utterly disappointed in this film. It is not what I expected. I expected an action packed movie with great acting and great producing. Not what I got.

I don't even know how to explain what the movie was about.

Well to start there was this boy whose dad was working on something that I did not get. It was called the grid and it was like a computer world. and by world I mean world. But I never got what it really was it just confusing and annoying. They needed to explain better what the grid was. I watched the whole entire movie with not knowing what the grid was. So I wasa bit lost cause most the movie happened in the grid. That was extremely annoying.

Then the production itself was not the best. The acting was mediocre. The directing was not the best. The production was lousy. There was this big mistake in the film that I could not get past.
In the grid there are these discs, they are kinda like your database, I guess. And one of the people in the grid wants the boy's(Sam) father's disc, because it has information of how to transport someone from the grid into the real world. And well Sam's dad looses his disc. And in one scene(well in all the scenes the his doesn't have the disc) he actually has the disc on his back. And then Sam says that "we have to go find your disc" I was so bugged by that. For me a good film has to be void of those errors. If those errors occur it shows me that the people involved with this movie did not do what they were supposed too. I can not stand movies that so obviously have errors like that.

To me this was a flop. I did not like it. I expected more action more fighting and a climax, there was no climax. It was steady on no entertainment.
I know many people who enjoyed this film but I did not. My view is not in the majority. I am telling you not to trust me, because I don't want you to feel like this movie is bad and therefore not watch it even though it might be something you enjoy.
But I did not like this movie.

Review by Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment