Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time(2010)

Directed by Mike Newell

This was the first movie I watched after watching Clash of the Titans, and I was a little concerned, I was a bit worn out on those kind of movies. But I had hopes for this one, at least I hoped it would be better than Clash of the Titans. Well it was better. Much more exciting and enthralling.

I liked the plot and the way the movie went was very easy to follow.

There of course was the whole thing about more than one God. But it is hard to get away from stuff like that.

This movie had really good acting and directing, and overall production. Each actor new what to do to become the character, which was good.

This was a good movie, not amazing but good, if you wanted to see it then you should, but its not on the top of my list.

Review By Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment