Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pride and Prejudice(2005)

Directed by Joe Wright

Well, I am not a classics kind of girl. Give me a fantasy book or an action movie and I'll be content.
I actually watched this movie to make it easier to read the book(which I never finished). I do enjoy some Jane Austen books and movies(one of my favorite movies is Emma) but I am not a fan of Pride and Prejudice. Nor am I a fan of Keira Knightley. Don't get me wrong she is a good actress but I don't enjoy her work, the only films I really enjoy that have her in them are the Pirate films.

Well anyway, despite those facts, I believe this was a good movie. I know a lot of people who love this movie, and it is a good movie. Whether or not it is a good representation of the book, I cannot say. But I thought movie was good despite my dislike for Keira Knightley.
Don't take my word for it, check this movie out.

Review By Sweetie Pie

1 comment:

  1. I have not watched this movie but the BBC version is closer to the book and the girl who plays Elizabeth is really true to what Austen intended. I have not watched this version so I am basing this on some you tube clips.

    ReplyDelete