Monday, November 28, 2011

Sense and Sensebility(1995)

Directed by Ang Lee

My cousin (Christie) has always said I am like Marianne and she is like Elinor. And it is so true. Elinor's sense is so much my cousin's, and Marianne's willingness to express her feelings is much like my own way that in many things I would be like.(In love I am a little more cautious than Marianne).

I watched this movie when my moms friend came over for a girls night with her daughter. Whitney and I went down stairs to watch this and I was happy we chose this to watch.

If I am not wrong this is also my  aunt's favorite chick flick. And I can see why.

The story of two sisters who are very close, and how they cope with disappointment in men. Eventually Elinor and Marianne found their happily ever after, after much tears.

I loved this movie. It is a classic. I didn't want to stop watching it for one second. I love this movie. Everyone should see it.

Review By Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment